Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Pluggin Along

Last WI: 224.8/At home WI: 221.6

WEDNESDAY

So, I'm up a bit on the scale today, but I'm not at all surprised. I had been dropping very rapidly and went from 222.4 on Monday to 220.4 on Tuesday. So 221.6 isn't so bad. Tomorrow is official WI, and I'm actually going to a meeting. I can't decide what to do as my "official" WI, my morning hop, or the meeting WI. Normally I would automatically use the meeting WI, but that was what I did back when I didn't do WW at work, and could wear the same, relatively skimpy, outfit to WI every week. Now, having to wear work clothes (particularly in the winter), I'm not sure it's a fair representation. Now I know, over the long run it'll all even out if I'm losing. But I like to see a fair number every time. So, I'm thinking I'll weigh in the morning, nekkid as usual, and count that online, and in my personal tracker, then I'll wear a relatively light outfit to work, and WI there and go to the meeting with my friend. I plan to lose a good bit (I always PLAN to) so I want to be at meetings and get awards, etc., but for now, I'm going to stick with my "home" weight as official WI online, and just know that my meeting WI will always be at least a couple pounds higher.

I still haven't gotten myself to work out this week. I'm not sure why. No good excuse. I think I forgive myself because I've been so good about tracking and staying in my points. I guess, since tomorrow is my reset day, I'll just let this first week go as a "back on track food-wise" week, and commit to at least 3 days of cardio for my next week. I think that's fair. No excuse this weekend why I can't get in at least one, likely two, good workouts on the treadmill. I can DO it!

Other than that, life is just plain busy. With wedding planning, lots of work, and house hunting, my head is spinning. Yesterday was crazy - I fired my real estate agent I'd been working with for 2 months. It was a long time coming, but she was a friend so I put it off. When she couldn't figure out why the contract the other agent sent her wouldn't print right and put off our offer for a day to work on it, (it was on "legal" paper, and specifically said so in the email) I decided enough was enough. She's a great bartender (how we met her before she went to real estate school), not so much a realtor.

So, I have a new realtor that is supposed to be faxing an offer today on a house we found this weekend and absolutely loved. I know we won't get it at the offer we're making (VERY low) but hopefully they'll counter and we'll get an idea if we're even close. I love this house - it's way more than we need, but it's gorgeous.

Let's see, still plan to see the proposed wedding site this weekend. Other than that, things are moving along. I mapped out my weight loss goals between now and the wedding. I have to average 3 1/2 lbs every 2 weeks to be where I want to be. I know I can do it. That's about 7 lbs a month. With total commitment, that's completely do able. I'm committed! Just have to start that exercising!

Off and working!

No comments:

SEARCH

Google