Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No reward for hard work today.

Last WI: 221.6/Morning WI; 223.6 (wtf?)

TUESDAY

So, I know weight fluctuates daily based on more than just caloric intake. But I was hoping to see a lower number this morning. I was so good yesterday. Ate exactly my points, plus one of the activity points I earned by running 2 miles/walking .5 yesterday after working late (8:30). So dedicated and so not rewarded. Oh well - we'll do it again and hope for the best tomorrow. Gotta keep pluggin along. I did really well with water and fruits and veggies yesterday too, so all around a good day. Here's to another...

I won't be working out tonight as I think I need a break after two hard pushes on the treadmill. My legs are a little sore and I'd hate to hurt myself after my slackerness the last few months. So today is off to rest, and back at it tomorrow.

So far this morning I've had a balance bar and a banana (total 6 pts) and I'm still starving. I think today is going to be a tough day. I've got to figure out a yummy, filling, low point lunch to keep me going.

Other than that, no new news.

1 comment:

S said...

The scale lies. You know that. ;-)

I totally understand, though, how frustrating it is not to see it move down when you know you've been "good." In my experience, my behaviors--good or bad--often take a few days to be reflected on the scale.

Long haul, baby. . . . :)

SEARCH

Google