Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 days OP!

Last WI: 221.8/At Home WI: 221.8 (fine)

THURSDAY

Well, I had a good week. 6 straight days OP. And I still have 19 flex points for the week! Unheard of! So, I'm going to splurge a little tonight. Only 19 max points worth, though. It's the first time going into my typical WI night splurge that I have legitimate points to use to do it. Not bad.

So I'm going back to meetings today, but have decided to use my morning nekkid weight as my progress on here. I hate stressing about the clothes to wear, and stripping down to nothing, just so I can see the lowest possible number. Now that I'm going to meetings at work, I need to be able to just go, and not stress. So - to alleviate that, I'm recording here, and on the WW site, my morning WI. So, that just means I'll have two tracking systems going simultaneously. Not a problem. I'll still lose the same in the long run but without the stress.

So today I saw 221.8. Not bad. Up about 1.4 from the lowest I saw this week, but I'm ok with that. Still significantly lower than last week. And I can say I had a fully OP week. Now, next week I'm going to add in exercise. Goal of 3 days, minimum of 2 (to start with). I should start tonight. Today's kind of a wierd schedule. I should be billing a full 10 hours today since it's the last day of the month, but I made a commitment to pick up some political signs for a group I volunteer with this afternoon, and they sign company is near where I currently live (30 miles from work) and only open till 5:00. So I'm leaving at 3:30 to make sure I make it in time. I had planned to go home and work some more, but now I'm thinking 30 minutes on the treadmill couldn't hurt. I can still get a few more billables in before Erik gets home and we go out. I have decided I'm going out tonight, despite the fact that LOST premiers and I'm SUPER excited about that. I hate commercials, so I'll record it and watch it when we get home.

Other than that, all is well. We made an offer on the "big" house we've been looking at yesterday with the new agent. We totally lowballed it. I mean like 50K under asking so I know we won't get a flat yes. I'm just curious what they counter with.

Ok, nothing too exciting. Loving being engaged, loving my man. And loving being OP!

No comments:

SEARCH

Google