Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So, sick losses don't always stick

Last WI: 212.6/At Home WI: 213.4 (darn!)

WEDNESDAY

Well I was sad to not see 212 or even 211 on the scale this morning. I had hoped that "sick loss" was true. But, no surprise, it wasn't. I'm still down from last week, though so I may see the good loss I'm hoping for. And some of it might have been water retention, I did have a salty night last night. I ended up going out to Chaps for poker like I planned. I went over the 10 pts I had left, but made a semi healthy choice of the prime rib sandwich with a side salad. I forgot to order the salad w/o cheese, so it had a few more points than I'd hoped. Total for the night 17 pts. I went out early at poker so I went home and hung out with Erik. We shared a bag of light popcorn, so total overage yesterday was 9 pts. Not bad considering I was 16 pts under for Monday, but still, should have stuck to it a little closer.

So, today is the "day before WI". Dum de dum dum.. I hear ominous music playing in the background. LOL. So I need to stay totally OP today. Ideally, under my points AND earn APs. So far so good. I had a balance bar for breakfast (4pts). I'm a tinge hungry now, so I'm thinking a snack of either popcorn or tuna. Lunch will either be subway (if I want to get out of the office) or soup. Hopefully I can get my booty to the gym after work - I have earne a big fat 0 in APs this week. Then a light dinner. Can I do 20pts? Can I? Let's see! :-)

I do get to report that even though I was at a bar, and playing poker, I didn't drink last night, as planned. So today is day 4 of being sober. lol. I'm not going sober, completely, that was just a joke. I usually drink 2-3 times/week. I'm going to try to reduce that to about 1 x/week, and not over do it. That's the plan. Let's see if we can stick to it!

No comments:

SEARCH

Google