Friday, May 4, 2007

0.2 AGAIN! Not So Beautiful This Time

Last WI: 212.4/At Home WI: 212.8

FRIDAY

So I was super busy yesterday and didn't get on, but WI went ok. I say ok, not "bad" because I had a loss. And a loss is a loss. But I'd hoped for more. I woke up yesterday and saw the scale say 211.6 - lowest I've seen - so I had high hopes. But it was not to be. As I've commented before, I just don't get the difference between my scale and the WW scale. Last week I weighed right before WI and the WW scale said 1.4 lbs lower than at home. This week it was .2 lower. Really I get on the scale as I'm going OUT THE DOOR to the meeting. Same clothes, everything. Weird.

Oh well, at least it's a loss, right?

And the good news is that today's weight was much lower than most Friday's because I didn't party last night. I had a banquet for work that didn't serve alcohol, so although I did go over in points a bit (craving taco hell) I did not binge drink like I normally do on Thursdays. Hopefully that's a good omen for the week. I'm now "craving" a big loss on Thursday!

Tonight I have no plans. I'm not sure whether I want to go out or not. Of course WW-wise I shouldn't. Erik has Daniel so I could have a nice night home with the boys. We'll see.

No comments:

SEARCH

Google