Thursday, January 22, 2009

Taco Bell...why do you tempt me so?

241.4

So yesterday I had a fight with my husband - nothing major or mariage threatening, just one of our occasional spats. So I left the house angry, and went to a bar to meet friends. But! I had already eaten a small but reasonable dinner and this bar doesn't serve food. So I'm safe right? I can have a few beers, commiserate with friends, and go home having not done too much damage to the scale.. um. no. I have NO control when I drink (food craving wise) and totally hit the taco bell drive through on the way home. Was I hungry? Sure felt like I was at the time. Did I choose to go home and pop some popcorn or have a handful of cashews? Nope. Bad cindy.

The scale did not punish me too badly this morning, but I fear tomorrow. It was a late night binge so maybe it will take a day for the punishment to hit. We shall see. So far today - good choices made, now to get through the next 8 hours...

1 comment:

S said...

Sorry about your fight with your hubby; I hope you've made up by now.

Your post perfectly highlights the reason I gave up alcohol entirely about one month into my last successfuly foray on WW.

Of course, now I've quit alcohol entirely because it (sometimes) triggers migraines for me and we are trying to make a baby. ;-)

SEARCH

Google