Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tired tired tired

219.4 (keep going down you sadistic scale.. and we'll be friends.)

TUESDAY

I've been so tired this week, for really no good weekend. Ok, so yes, I had a craaaazy weekend running around all over the world of Georgia, but I did get almost enough sleep Sunday night. Yesterday I left work about 12:30 to do "one more" dress shopping trip (yeah right). I hit two stores and think I've narrowed it down to 3 dresses at one store. Of course Holly couldn't go with me yesterday so I couldn't make a decision. Why I can't decide this on my own, I don't know, but I can't! Hopefully she'll be able to take an hour or so today to make one final trip at lunch to PICK A DAMN DRESS. I'm so over this.

I finished my dress hell, I mean shopping, at about 4:00 yesterday and was exhausted. I was going to go back to work, but just couldn't do it. I ended up going home and taking a nap, then laying in bed all night till I passed out again about 11:30. I feel a little better today, but still slept in until 8:00 and of course did NOT do my morning exercise routine like planned. Bad girl! So now I have to try to find the motivation to work out tonight. We'll see.

Good news is, that I had a decent lunch right before dress trying-on-hell and didn't really get hungry for dinner between naps and lazy bed lounging. I had a little lunch meat & cheese and a bag of popcorn, but that probably explains why the scale was friendly today. I'm not complaining. I'm going to try to do it again today. I want to see 218.something by Thursday!

No comments:

SEARCH

Google